2005-01-14 13:02:35 vision
The halfcircle at the end of the Required Interface Link must not be filled up when exporting a diagram.
1. Create new uclassd (or open existing).
2. Place a Package symbol.
3. Place a class symbol. The class symbol must be at the right side of the package.
4. Place a port symbol at the left side of the class.
5. Place a Required Interface symbol from the package to the port.
6. Save the diagram and export it to an RTF file.
-> Open the RTF file. The halfcircle of the Required interface link is filled up and and overlaps the contours of th port and class symbols.